Liz gets a phone call from her ex-boyfriend Floyd, whose flight has been cancelled and needs a place to stay overnight. After a decision by the Board of Directors', Jack is demoted down to the 12th floor causing him to question his future with the company. Meanwhile, it's Annual Sandwich Day at TGS, and the Teamsters give delicious sandwiches to the staff from a mysterious sandwich shop in Brooklyn. Liz is furious when her sandwich is stolen forcing Tracy, Kenneth, Jenna and Frank to uncover the secret location from the Teamsters lead by Mickey J. 
"WHERE'S MY SANDWICH!!!"-Liz Lemon
- Hillary Clinton is a Democratic politician who ran in the Democratic primaries.
- "God bless us, everyone," is a line from the Dickens story A Christmas Carol.
- The quote "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing," is actually attributed to Edmund Burke.
- In one point, Liz tells Pete and Jenna that she's not gonna be Jan Brady, instead she's gonna be Marcia, and then eventually gets hit in the nose with a football, referring to The Brady Bunch episode where Peter hits Marcia in the nose with a football.
- Frank's hat says "Speling Expirt", "Head" (in a flashback), and Sumo Dog.
This episode doesn't have a cast listing yet. Please add one!
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- NBC Press Release – May 1, 2008