TRACY TEMPTS PETE WHILE LIZ GETS A GLIMPSE INTO JACK'S PAST
Liz wonders if she's actually on a date with Jack as she accompanies him to a birthday celebration for a foreign prince. While at the ball, Liz sees a different side to Jack as he unexpectedly runs in to his ex-wife. Back at 30 Rock, Tracy tempts Pete with a booze and babe filled party in the office, while Kenneth the Page tries to keep Pete on the straight and narrow.
- Liz: You've already made up your mind about this, haven't you?
- Jenna: Oh, you're right, Liz! I should go for it!
- Liz: You're not even listening, are you? Poop. Monkey butt.
- Jenna: No, you're a good friend and thank you.
- Jack: Lemon, I want to thank you. For showing me that I could have a pleasant evening with a woman my age.
- Liz: I'm twelve years younger than you.
- Jack: A woman your age then.
The scene when Jack brings Liz a diamond necklace to wear and snaps the box on her fingers refers to an unscripted scene in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere brings Julia Roberts (also wearing a red dress) a diamond necklace and snaps it on her fingers causing her to laugh out loud. In the scene in 30 Rock, however, instead of laughing out loud Liz begins swearing that her fingers were hurt.
Frank's trucker hat says "High Score."
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Jane Krakowski - Jenna Maroney
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- NBC Press Release – Thursday, February 1, 2007